Thursday 13 August 2015

My Disney Collection!

Hi everyone! this post comes to you today with the inspiration from one of my oldest friends Danielle. She has recently done a video on YouTube for her Disney Show and Tell  (Check it out here!), which has inspired me to share with you my Disney Collection!
 
Firstly I went hunting about the house for all my Disney stuff, which surprised me as I actually have more than I thought haha!
 
I have chosen all my favourite pieces from my Disney collection, which includes clothing, figures and pieces that I think would be classed as rare right now!
 
First up is my collection of Disney Books that my Mum bought me when I was a child. I have never been able to part with and have kept them safe all these years!
 
 







As I got older I still enjoyed them and I even bought the newer books that were realised, as well as having an older copy and new copy of Snow White!
 



 
Next is my PJ haul!
 


 
Whenever I see Disney PJs I have to have them! Over the years I have had a fair few!



I'm quite like an old lady too especially in the winter, so when I saw a Winnie the Pooh bed jacket I had to have it haha!
 

 
Next is my figure collection that was stated for me by my Cousin Lara! Who has bought them for me at Christmas time!
 
Beauty and the Beast!

Beauty and the Beast is my all time favourite Disney film and I adore this figure!


 Apologies for the next photo, my laptop wouldn't let me turn the photo, so You'll just have to look at Marie Sideways haha!
 
These were a gift from my Grandad! Just goes to show how well he knows me!

 
I also collect a lot of Disney tops, I have too many to actually put up on display, so I chose my favourite three!
 

Posing Minnie!

Belle and the Rose

Disney Villains

Most of my Tops I have purchased from either Primark or Asda!

Ok, up next my massive haul of Disney Stuffed Toys!

First up is Baby Minnie, who I got from my next door neighbour when I was born.



I was given Pluto as a 21st birthday present


I can't remember when or where I got Dopey from, all I know is that he an awesome backpack haha!


I purchased Woody, when I was going through a phase of loving Toy Story!

 

Again, I'm not sure where I got him from, but I've had Timon as far back as I can remember.

 

My Dopey and Grumpy Key rings I won out of a claw machine, which is probably the best prizes I've ever won haha!

 
My Tigger key ring I bought at a car boot sale, Eeyore figure was a present from my little cousin Bethany and Eeyore toy was a gift from my best friend Tanya!

 
Now these next two are my all time favourites out of my stuffed toy collection, because they are special and probably quite unique!
 
My Highland Minnie and Mickey that I purchased a few years back in the Disney store in Edinburgh, and they were exclusive to Edinburgh for that Christmas only! So I feel so lucky to have managed to obtain them!
 

 
 
The key ring below was a gift from some family friends, who had been to Disney in Florida, so they brought me back a lucky Mickey Dollar!
 


The Charm below is what I had on my phone when I was in high school, I kept it and now it stays above my bed!



In the next image are my two purchases are from when I visited Disneyland Paris back in 2007. I love Chip and Dale, so I couldn't resist to buy the glass and my key ring!



Ok, on to the last pieces! My 2 favourite Dvds that I have collected!

First up is The Royal edition of Cinderella which was released for Prince William and Kate's Royal Wedding, so I had to have it hahaha!



And last, but by no means least, my special Beauty and the Beast Dvd!


It came with the Dvd and a special book all inside a collection box. the book tells you the history of Beauty and the Beast, it has the story and the third part is some recipes from the song 'Be Our Guest' so you can see why this was another must have!

 
 I hope you have enjoyed seeing pieces from my Disney Collection and I hope to see some of yours!

Thanks for Reading!

Claire
x
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment