Wednesday 14 January 2015

Bucket List!

Bucket List!

Hello there! This in my next five from my Bucket List!

Well, I might as well get straight to it!
 
6.) Visit Cyprus! My main reason for wanting to visit is not for a holiday or for my love of travelling, but for a family reason! My Grandfather from my Dad's side of the family has a brother buried on the island, my Grandfather never got to visit the grave when he was alive. So this is on my list to honour my Grandfather.
 
7.) Have my own car! To many this may seem strange, but I have been able to drive for nearly 6 year in June. In all that time, I have never had my own car and since I love to travel, it would be an ideal thing to have!

8.) See the grave of William Shakespeare! This one I have completed! I actually completed this one before I put it on my list! I visited Stratford -upon-Avon back in 2010 with my Parents. On this visit we visited the church where Shakespeare and his family are buried!

Graves of the Shakespeare family (Picture is not mine!)

9.) To Visit New York City! This one was put on my list because many of my favourite TV shows such as Friends, were filmed in the city! Other than seeing the Knicks and Yankees play, there is not much else I'd visit. Except for the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Centre!

10.) Travel to Oz! (Australia, not to see the Wizard I'm afraid!) One of my previous listings is based in Australia, therefore I'd have to visit to do it haha! Anyway, my other reason is again family related! My Older Cousin Lizzie and her Husband moved to Australia over a year ago with their children! So a visit to them is a necessity!

That's it for another week!

Again if you have any bucket list ideas you'd like to share, comment below :)

Claire
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment